|• Choke coils are used in conjunction with passenger car power converters. They are mainly used in the following operations:
• Line chokes: they are used to eliminate the harmonics generated by the converter. They also protect the semiconductors in the rectifier circuit.
• Battery chargers: they are used to dampen the ripple in the output voltage of the charger, used to charge the batteries that supply power to the passenger car during power outages.
• DC Link: they are used o dampen the ripple in he voltage of the DC Link part.
• Output chokes (sinusoidal filters): used to dampen the ripple of the PWM ripple at the converter output. They also protect the semiconductors in the inverter circuit.
|RTR Energía’s technical department
offers the possibility of manufacturing
equipment according to the client’s
|• Grain oriented silicon steel core.
• High quality copper or aluminum
• Class H insulation.
• Impregnated in a special epoxy varnish that gives it immunity against environmental effects such as humidity, dust, etc.
|• IEC 60310
• UNE-EN 60310