|Utility and characteristics||Materials and constructions||Normatives and certificates|
|• Single-phase voltage transformer with galvanic isolation for use as: circuit separator, safety or isolation.
• Dry type vacuum varnished to ensure quiet operation and moisture resistance.
• Easy installation using connection terminals or plates. Other type of connection on request.
|• Low loss, high efficiency laminated magnetic core.
• High quality copper or aluminum windings with excellent insulation.
• Standard finishes with connection by means of terminals or others.
• Possibility of different inputs/outputs and windings.
|• IEC 61558-1/2
• UNE-EN 61558-1/2
|Nominal Frequency||50/60 Hz||Dielectric Strength||Up to 5kV, depending on voltage
|Primary/Secondary voltages||Hasta 1000 V||Maximum ambient temperature||40º C|
|Class||I||Degree of Protection||IP-00 (up to IP-54 available on request)|
|Thermal Insulation||Clase F (155 ˚ C)|