RTR incorporates a new section, Metalworking, which offers solutions for the protection of the different electrical switchgear by means of metal enclosures of
The custom design of these enclosures allows us to adapt to the customer’s requirements and the environmental conditions in which the facilities are located, protection against rain, dust, sun exposure, high temperatures…
Features and utility
Enclosures designed for the protection of low and medium voltage power supply and distribution elements. Intended for residential, tertiary or industrial.
• LV and MV electrical cabinets
• MV metallic structures
• Telecommunications cabinets
• Gas cabinets
• Lockers, furniture, security
Construction and materials
• Manufactured in white sheet metal, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum.
• Thicknesses from 1.0 to 4.0mm.
• Possibility of glass or polycarbonate doors.
• Different finishes: galvanized, epoxy paints, RAL to choose from, textured…
• Possibility of making dies.
• Special treatments.
RTR manufactures custom enclosures and adapts to the needs of each project.
• Different degrees of IP
• Double door
• Interior fittings
• Modular joined
• Inner covers
The RTR Energia technical-commercial team offers the possibility of designing the equipment to suit the consumer, defining dimensions, finishes, accessories, etc.
• IEC 60529
• IEC 62208